Little Animal Appliqués: Farm Collection
This Little Animal Appliqués: Farm Collection crochet pattern contains 5 animals: Chicken, Cow, Horse, Lamb and Pig. These Little Animal Appliqués can be made flat or 3D! They are worked in the round similar to the form of amigurumi and can be stuffed or made as an appliqué/motif without stuffing!
There are many uses for these animal appliques! You can use them to embellish a hat, baby blanket, stuff and attach to a lovey blanket, string the appliques together as a garland and many more!
Pattern level: Easy
You will need:
- Crochet hook G/4.0mm
- Yarn needle
- Fiberfill stuffing (optional)
- Stitch marker (optional)
- #4 medium worsted weight yarn (the exact yarn brand(s) & color(s) are specified in the pattern)
- black embroidery thread
- Pattern includes all 5 friends: Chicken, Cow, Horse, Lamb and Pig.
- For other size options, you may try using smaller or larger hooks, and lighter or heavier weight yarn.
- This pattern uses mostly basic stitches such as sc and hdc.
- This crochet pattern is in PDF format (8 pages, 1 MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions, progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Pattern includes ALL 5 farm animal appliqués.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.