Clio the Corgi
Do you have a Corgi fur-baby? They are just TOO cute. TOO adorable. Clio was designed because I love corgi’s and also for the Year of the Dog for Chinese New Year (CNY).
This crochet pattern include instructions to make Corgi as well as the CNY themed ‘揮春’ (red paper), along with a photo tutorial on how to embroider on the Chinese word “旺”. I hope you will love this corgi crochet pattern!
Pattern level: Advanced Beginner
You will need:
- Crochet hooks G/4.0mm (for Corgi only) and E/3.5mm for the CNY theme
- Yarn needle
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Stitch marker (optional)
- Safety eyes (size noted in pattern, you can also embroider with thread or use felt)
- Safety nose (size noted in pattern, you can also embroider with thread or use felt)
- #4 medium worsted weight yarn (the exact yarn brand(s) & color(s) are specified in the pattern)
- Finished size: approx. 8.5” height (top of ears to feet) x 3.2” width.
- Pattern is written so that you can sew the parts as you go, rather than sewing little parts all at the end.
- The legs, body and head are all worked in one piece.
- This pattern uses mostly basic stitches such as sc (single crochet) and sc2tog (single crochet decrease).
- This fully tested crochet pattern is in PDF format (9 pages, 1.4 MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions (easy for beginners to understand), progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.