Sweet Treats Baby Booties
Sweet Treats for your baby’s little feet! I mean, who doesn’t like some sweet treats every now and then, right? This Sweet Treats Baby Booties crochet pattern is designed for newborns and up until 12-months old. They are easy and rather quick (2 to 3 hours) to make and can be crocheted with any worsted weight yarn. With all sorts of different color combinations, they can be made to look like doughnuts, cupcakes, melting ice cream or even birthday cake booties!
Pattern level: Easy
Finished size (approximate):
- Pattern includes sizes newborn/0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months and 9-12 months.
You will need:
- Crochet hooks G/4.0mm
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker (optional)
- Any worsted weight yarn in different colors
- Small amount of scrap yarn for sprinkles
- For other size options, you may try using smaller or larger hooks, and lighter or heavier weight yarn.
- This pattern uses mostly basic stitches such as sc and hdc.
- This crochet pattern is in PDF format (6 pages, < 1MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions, step-by-step progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.