Snowy, the Baby Polar Bear: Hat & Booties Set
Brrrrr! It’s getting cold out there! With this snowy cold weather lately, I thought it would be the perfect time to introduce you to the Snowy Baby Polar Bear crochet pattern – a newborn hat & booties set! It works up super quickly due to the super bulky yarn, so if you are in need of a quick baby shower gift, give this pattern a try! The Bernat Baby Blanket really makes this set just soooo soft & fluffy!!
The majority of this Snowy Baby Polar Bear crochet pattern uses Bernat Baby Blanket yarn, which is a super bulky weight yarn. It is super duper soft! I really love how soft it is and how perfect it is for babies! This particular yarn comes in a variety of solid and mixed colors so you can play around with whichever combo fits best!
Match this set with the Snowy Baby Polar Bear Amigurumi! You can find the pattern HERE.
Pattern level: Easy
Finished size (approximate):
- The polar bear hat includes sizes newborn/0-3 months and 3-6months.
- The polar bear booties include newborn/0-3 months only.
You will need:
- Crochet hooks H/5.0mm & K/6.5mm
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker (optional)
- Bernat Baby Blanket yarn
- small amount of any worsted weight yarn
- A step-by-step photo & written tutorial is included for embroidering the nose of the polar bear!
- This crochet pattern is in PDF format (7 pages, 1MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions, progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.