Time sure pass by fast! Halloween is almost here, then Thanksgiving and…Christmas! This time of year is just so much fun!! Of course, I had to design a Christmas collection to go with my Little Holiday Appliqués. The Christmas crochet pattern includes 5 friends: Elf, Santa, Gingerbread Girl, Snowman and Reindeer. These Little Holiday Appliqués can be made flat or 3D! They are worked in the round similar to the form of amigurumi and can be stuffed or made as an appliqué/motif without stuffing. The possibilities are endless with these appliqués – use for a baby blanket, hats/beanies, string a bunch together for Christmas decor & many more!! For me, I chose to stuff these, make a long loop on top and use as Christmas ornaments on our tree!
Pattern level: Easy
You will need:
- Crochet hook G/4.0mm
- Yarn needle
- Fiberfill stuffing (optional)
- Stitch marker (optional)
- #4 medium worsted weight yarn (the exact yarn brand(s) & color(s) are specified in the pattern)
- black embroidery thread
- Pattern includes all 5 friends: Elf, Santa, Gingerbread Girl, Snowman and Reindeer.
- For other size options, you may try using smaller or larger hooks, and lighter or heavier weight yarn.
- This pattern uses mostly basic stitches such as sc and hdc.
- This crochet pattern is in PDF format (11 pages, 1.1MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions, progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Pattern includes ALL 5 Christmas appliqués.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.