Little Animal Appliqués: Zoo Collection
This Little Animal Appliques: Zoo Collection crochet pattern contains 5 animals: Lion, Bear, Giraffe, Elephant and Tiger. These Little Animal Appliqués can be made flat or 3D! They are worked in the round similar to the form of amigurumi and can be stuffed or made as an appliqué/motif without stuffing!
Pattern level: Easy
You will need:
- Crochet hook G/4.0mm
- Yarn needle
- Fiberfill stuffing (optional)
- Stitch marker (optional)
- #4 medium worsted weight yarn (the exact yarn brand(s) & color(s) are specified in the pattern)
- Pattern includes all 5 zoo friends: Lion, Bear, Giraffe, Elephant and Tiger.
- For other size options, you may try using smaller or larger hooks, and lighter or heavier weight yarn.
- This pattern uses mostly basic stitches such as sc and hdc.
- This crochet pattern is in PDF format (9 pages, 1.3MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions, progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Pattern includes ALL 5 zoo animal appliqués.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.