i Heart U Flower Coaster
A heart-shaped coaster! Great for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or any occasion, really! String several hearts together for a happy heart bunting – it would look great in baby’s room/nursery! Use any worsted weight yarn for this fun project!
This heart flower coaster is an easy crochet pattern that is suitable for advanced beginners. It works up quickly and the size can be customized using any hook you prefer. Increase hook size if you wish for a bigger coaster; or vice versa.
Pattern level: Easy
Finished size (approximate): 4.75″ at the widest part x 5″ tall
You will need:
- Crochet hook G/4.0mm
- Yarn needle
- Any worsted weight cotton yarn
- This pattern uses basic stitches as well as special stitches such as the 2-treble cluster and the 3-treble cluster, but don’t worry! A step-by-step photo tutorial is included to guide you on how to do these stitches.
- You can easily adjust the size of these coasters by using smaller or larger hooks, and lighter or heavier weight yarn.
- This crochet pattern is in PDF format (6 pages, 1.2MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions, progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.