Pilgrim Owls for Thanksgiving
Do you like owls? I do! Owls always bring a smile to my face. How about these owldorable pilgrims? Don’t they make a cute pair? I think these Pilgrim Owls are perfect for a little Thanksgiving home decor.
Pattern level: Easy
You will need:
- Crochet hooks D/3.25mm & G/4.0mm
- Safety eyes
- Yarn needle
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Stitch marker (optional)
- Any worsted weight yarn (the exact yarn brand(s) & color(s) are specified in the pattern)
- For reference, the owl with the bonnet measures approx. 2.75″ tall.
- This crochet pattern is in PDF format (5 pages, < 1 MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions, progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.